Max-Lube excels in performance under pressure - anywhere oil is required.
This proprietary synthetic film has many advantages over other synthetic and premium oils:
- Superior rust and corrosion protection
- Rapid separation from water
- Greater stability at temperature extremes
- 10 - 20% reduction in operating temperature
- 5 times greater load carrying
The net result is smoother, quieter, cooler, and longer operation. Recommended for steering cables (all boat motors, fresh or salt water), sporting equipment, all gears regardless of type or size, and all metals.
Comes in a 3 fl.oz (90 ml) container.
Davis Max-Lube Extreme Service Lubricant by Davis Instruments
MADE BY: Davis Instruments
SHIP WEIGHT (lbs): 0.3
- Boat Outfitting
- Steering Systems
- MADE IN
See our full line of Davis Instruments products
- Part Number: 52105
- Customs Code:
- Shipped via USPS First Class mail.
- Packaging Size (H/W/L): 1 X 6 X 3 inches
Manufacturer ID: 422