5' Bunk Board Guide-OnProduct Description
Carpeted bunkboards provide proper center loading even in wind or side current conditions.
- 1-1/2" square pre-galvanized uprights, angled out at 75°
- 2" x 4" x 60" boards tilt to hug the hull and are covered with high grade marine carpet
- Boards are untreated Southern yellow pine
- Height of 21" with adjustment out to 13" from frame on each side
- Can be mounted on top of frame for extra height
- Complete with mounting hardware to fit frames up to 3" wide x 4-1/4" high
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD,Chromium (hexavalent compounds) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, and NICKEL (METALLIC),COBALT METAL POWDER,BERYLLIUM which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and ARSENIC ,CADMIUM which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or other reproductive harm.
C.E. Smith 5' Bunk Board Guide-On by C.E. Smith