12-10 Gauge - #8 Heat Shrink Ring Terminal - 25-PackGauge Size:
- Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC.
- Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief.
- Nylon insulator, preferred by experts, for Marine Grade resistance to sunlight, water, oil, chemicals, vibration and cut-through damage.
- UL Listed and CSA Recognized
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size.
- Shrinks at 257 deg. F/125 deg. C.
- Operating temperature range 40 deg. C to 110 deg. C.
- ANCOR heat shrink connectors offer heat activated adhesive built into the sleeve of the heat shrink tubing
- Shrinks to form a water tight seal and the ultimate vibration and strain relief.
- Tinned for corrosion resistance.
- Pure copper for maximum current flow.
- Brazed seam for maximum strength.
- Wire Range: 12-10
- mm: 3-5
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Ancor 12-10 Gauge - #8 Heat Shrink Ring Terminal - 25-Pack by Ancor
MADE BY: Ancor
SHIP WEIGHT (lbs): 0.2
- Type: Ring Terminals
- Post Size: #8
- Package Qty: 25
- Heat Shrink: Yes
- Gauge: 12-10 AWG
- MADE IN UNITED STATES
See our full line of Ancor products
- Part Number: 55434
- Customs Code: 8536.90.40.00
- Shipped via USPS First Class mail.
- Packaging Size (H/W/L): 4 X 1 X 4 inches
Manufacturer ID: 312225