Black 4 AWG Battery Cable - 100'Features:
- ANCOR Marine Grade wire is manufactured from tinned copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis. Ultra flexible (Type 3) stranding resists fatigue due to vibration and flexing.
- ANCORs proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation. Exclusive insulation is rated at 600V, 105°C dry and 75°C wet, and is resistant to heat and abrasion.
- Exceeds all UL 1426, US Coast Guard Charter boat (CFR Title 46) and ABYC standards
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Ancor Black 4 AWG Battery Cable - 100' by Ancor
MADE BY: Ancor
SHIP WEIGHT (lbs): 18.5
ACCESSORIES BY SKU:
- Color: Black
- Length (Feet): 100'
- Gauge: 4 AWG
- MADE IN UNITED STATES
See our full line of Ancor products
- Part Number: 48278
- Accessories by Manufacturer ID:
- Customs Code: 85220.127.116.11
- Packaging Size (H/W/L): 5 X 11 X 11 inches
Manufacturer ID: 113010