200A Z Bar 10 Way Bus Bar
This patent-pending, space saving bus bar range is a completely new concept for marine cable termination. Offering almost unlimited installation flexibility, the high and low level bars can be bussed together with Z-Link or used as separate positive/negative bars. Pro Installer Z-Bars are available in (10) way and (18) way 200 Amp Z-Bar models for a variety of onboard applications.
- Easily extend Z-Bars by placing on end or back-to-back
- Clean installation-all cables can be run from one side of the Z-bar
- Innovative clear covers insulate and protect on three sides and offer easy acces
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
BEP Pro Installer Z Bus Bar - 10 Way - 200A by BEP Marine
MADE BY: BEP Marine
SHIP WEIGHT (lbs): 0.6
- Busbars, Connectors & Insulators
- MADE IN CHINA
See our full line of BEP Marine products
- Part Number: 58693
- Customs Code: 8522.214.171.124
- Shipped via USPS First Class mail.
- Packaging Size (H/W/L): 2 X 7 X 6 inches
Manufacturer ID: 777-Z10W-200