DuraLED 12 Interior/Exterior Lamp - White LED - White Housing
DuraLed® lamps provide powerful white light and a safe, energy efficient and reliable alternative to incandescent and fluorescent lighting.
Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, compact DuraLed® lamps feature efficient power saving LED technology with an ultra wide spread of light.
Completely sealed and suitable for a wide range of interior or exterior applications, consumption is very low at less than 2.5W (less than 0.20A @ 12V), Switched versions feature completely sealed ON / OFF control via the center logo.
Hella Marine LED lamps represent the latest in class leading energy efficiency and maintenance free ‘fit and forget’ technology.
- Lens Material: UV resistant, enhanced impact acrylic
- Shroud Material: Heavy duty nylon
- Color Temperature: 5000K (White)
- Cable: Pre-wired with 500mm of twin core marine cable
- Operating Voltage: 12/24V DC
- Power Consumption: < 2.5W ( < 0.20A @ 12V / < 0.10A @ 24V )
- Degree of Protection: IP 67 - Completely Sealed
- Weight: 115g (including cable)
- Installation: Surface mount with robust bush mount
- Approvals: CE, ISO 8846 (Ignition Protection)
Hella Marine DuraLED 12 Interior/Exterior Lamp - White LED - White Housing by Hella Marine
MADE BY: Hella Marine
SHIP WEIGHT (lbs): 0.4
- Interior / Courtesy Light
- MADE IN NEW ZEALAND
See our full line of Hella Marine products
- Part Number: 65424
- Customs Code: 8539.29.3060
- Shipped via USPS First Class mail.
- Packaging Size (H/W/L): 3 X 7 X 6 inches
Manufacturer ID: 959700101