BSH NaviLED PRO Bi-Color Navigation Lamp - 2nm - Black Housing
Ultra durable, power saving LED navigation lamps for enhanced safety.
NaviLED®PRO lamps are proven worldwide on commercial, military and recreational vessels.
Ultra low current draw
Power consumption is less than 2W (<0.17 A @ 12V).
No bulbs, No maintenance, Ultra long service life
Hella marine LED technology has no filaments to break making NaviLED®PRO lamps extremely shock and vibration proof for proven reliability and safety in demanding conditions.
Multivolt™ 9-33V DC
Advanced electronics ensure reliable illumination and lamp protection even under severe voltage fluctuations and low battery voltages.
Fully sealed for life. IP 67 certified
Each NaviLED®PRO lamp is a completely sealed unit. High impact housings ensure durability from waves and impact. Ultra heavy duty BSH versions use high-tech Grilamid® lens to offer superior strength in extreme conditions.
Pre-wired with 2.5M of twin core marine cable
High quality cable assemblies for time saving, completely sealed installations.
- Material Description: Ultra heavy duty Grilamid lens
- Minimum Visible Distance: 2 Nautical Miles (Yachts and Powerboats)
- Cable: Pre-wired with 2.5M of twin core marine cable
- Operating Voltage: Multivolt 9-33V DC
- Voltage Protection: Spike protected to +500 volts. Reverse polarity protected to -700 volts
- Power Consumption: Less then 2 W (<0.17A@12V / <0.08A@24V)
- Degree of Protection: IP 67 - Completely Sealed
- Weight: 150g (including cable)
- Approvals: BSH, IMO Col Reg 72, USCG, ABYC A-16, Maritime NZ
Hella Marine BSH NaviLED PRO Bi-Color Navigation Lamp - 2nm - Black Housing by Hella Marine
MADE BY: Hella Marine
SHIP WEIGHT (lbs): 0.8
- Navigation Lights
- Housing: Black
- Lens Color: Clear
- Visible Range (Miles): 2nm
- MADE IN NEW ZEALAND
See our full line of Hella Marine products
- Part Number: 65355
- Customs Code: 8302.30.3060
- Packaging Size (H/W/L): 9 X 4 X 6 inches
Manufacturer ID: 959941001