NaviLED TRIO Tri Color Navigation Lamp - 2nm
LED Tri Color with Anchor navigation lamp.
Advanced materials and state of the art technology for reliability, efficiency and safety at sea.
Ultra low current draw. Power saving on board.
Port, Starboard and Stern draws less than 3.5W
Fully sealed for life. IP 67 Certified.
Completely sealed, impervious to saltwater and contaminants
Safe and highly visible.
Hella marine lens and optics technology ensures ultra precise horizontal and vertical cut-off angles, clearly indicating a vessel’s movement and heading
Ultra durable materials. Ultra long service life.
Advanced heavy duty Grilamid® lens and housing, plus proven Hella marine LED technology combines to provide outstanding resistance to vibration, impact and shock loads. Relentless test programs have helped lift product reliability to new standards for ongoing performance and safety in the most demanding conditions.
Unique installation and removal system.
The NaviLED®Trio installs on a unique 316 stainless steel mounting shaft for a secure attachment and reliable electrical connections.
- Material Description: UV resistant, high impact nylon
- Lens Material: UV resistant, ultra heavy duty Grilamid lens
- Mounting Shaft: 316 stainless steel
- Minimum Visible Distance: 2 Nautical Miles (Yacht)
- Cable: Pre-wired with 400mm of triple core marine cable
- Operating Voltage: Multivolt 9-33V DC (early version 8-28V DC)
- Voltage Protection: Spike protected to +500 volts Reverse polarity protected to -700 volts
- Power Consumption: Port, Starboard and Stern - Less than 3.5W combined All Round White / Anchor - Less than 1.5W
- Degree of Protection: IP 67 - Completely Sealed
- Weight: 400g (including cable)
- Approvals: BSH, IMO Col Reg 72, USCG, ABYC A-16, Maritime NZ
Hella Marine NaviLED TRIO Tri Color Navigation Lamp - 2nm by Hella Marine
MADE BY: Hella Marine
SHIP WEIGHT (lbs): 1.1
- Navigation Lights
- Housing: Black
- Lens Color: Clear
- Visible Range (Miles): 2nm
- MADE IN NEW ZEALAND
See our full line of Hella Marine products
- Part Number: 65354
- Customs Code: 8539.29.3060
- Packaging Size (H/W/L): 9 X 4 X 6 inches
Manufacturer ID: 980650001