HOOK2-7 7" Chartplotter/Fishfinder SplitShot Transom Mount Transducer w/Built-In US Inland Charts
The world’s easiest fishfinder, HOOK2 7 SplitShot offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar. Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, HOOK2 7 features SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar with wide-angle, High CHIRP coverage DownScan Imaging™, plus a built-in, high-detail U.S. map. Just plug it in and fish. Yes, it's that easy.
7-inch SolarMAX™ Display - Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display.
Automated sonar settings - You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK2 Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn't get any easier.
Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad - Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
SplitShot 2-in-1 Sonar with High CHIRP and DownScan Imaging™ - SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views and lifelike images of fish-holding structure beneath and beside your boat.
Built-in detailed mapping - Easily find depth changes, roadbeds or your favorite fishing spot on the built-in, high-detail U.S. map in HOOK2, featuring 1-foot contours or more than 3,000 lakes.
Mapping options - You can easily upgrade the mapping on your HOOK2 with optional mapping cards from C-MAP, C-MAP Genesis, Navionics® and more.
microSD card slot - -Save your waypoints, routes and trails to a microSD card or upgrade your mapping with an optional chart card.
Easy front-dash or gimbal-bracket mounting installation - -Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and gimbal-bracket installation options.(Both Included)
- Display: 7" (177.8mm)
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Backlighting: LED
- Power Output: TBD
- Operating Frequency: High CHIRP, Wide-angle 200kHz, 455/800 kHz,
- Media Port: One (1) microSD slot
- Operating Voltage: 10.4-17 VDC (min-max)
- Warranty: One year
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: SplitShot HDI
- Display Type: WVGA color TFT LCD
- Backlighting Levels: Adjustable Screen And Keypad
- Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 9.31" \ 236.4 mm
- Product Depth: 3.28" \ 83.3 mm
- Product Height: 5.64" \ 143.3 mm
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Routes storage: 100
- Waypoint Storage: 3,000
- GPS Antenna Type: Internal high-sensitivity
- Plot Trail storage: 100
- GPS Alarms: Yes
- Custom Mapping: Optional Americas chart upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® HotMaps® Premium and Fishing Hotspots® PRO. Global chart upgrade options include Navionics + and C-MAP MAX-N
- Background Mapping: Built-in high-detail US map with 1-foot contours on more than 3,000 lakes
Lowrance HOOK²-7 7" Chartplotter/Fishfinder SplitShot Transom Mount Transducer w/Built-In US Inland Charts by Lowrance
MADE BY: Lowrance
SHIP WEIGHT (lbs): 4.1
- Marine Navigation & Equipment
- GPS - Fishfinder Combos
ACCESSORIES BY SKU:
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map/Lowrance
- Included Transducer: 000-14028-001
- Screen Size: 7"
- Touchscreen: No
- Transducer Included: Yes
- MADE IN MEXICO
See our full line of Lowrance products
- Part Number: 67558
- Accessories by Manufacturer ID:
- Customs Code: 9014.80.20.00
- Packaging Size (H/W/L): 8 X 11 X 9 inches
Manufacturer ID: 000-14289-001