Shakespeare Style 4018-M VHF Marine19' LENGTH, 9dBPHASED 1/2-WAVE ELEMENTS IN A COLLINEAR ARRAY WITH A COAXIAL CHOKING SLEEVE TO SUPPRESS CABLE RADIATION
Same as Style 4018 with a special sleeve for mast mounting. Used primarily for land-based stations and on commercial vessels.
The top choice for charter boat captains and experienced sport fishing enthusiasts. This long-distance VHF antenna is rigid enough to stay erect in rough seas, yet exceptionally lightweight.
- Brass and copper elements
- Chrome-plated brass mid section ferrules and aluminum sleeve bottom ferrule
- SO-239 connector at base
- Suggested mount: Mast mount using supplied 1-1/3" U-bolts. The 4018-M can be strapped to a larger mast if steel banding (not supplied) is used.
- Two sections: Base 162"; Tip 66":
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 2 years
||VHF Marine band
||(within 2.0:1 VSWR) 3 MHz
||1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz
|Max Input (Watts):
Shakespeare 4018-M 19' VHF Antenna by Shakespeare
MADE BY: Shakespeare
SHIP WEIGHT (lbs): 25
- Antenna Band: VHF
- Color: White
- Construction: Fiberglass
- Ferrule Type: Chrome Plated
- Length (Inches): 19'
- MADE IN CHINA
See our full line of Shakespeare products
- Part Number: 10602
- Customs Code: 8518.104.22.168
- Ships directly from manufacturer.
- Delivery via truck freight.
- Oversized product. Delivery within the USA only.
- Packaging Size (H/W/L): 2 X 228 X 2 inches
Manufacturer ID: 4018-M