Latch-tite™ Stainless Steel 2-7/16" Square
Latch-tite™ handles have been designed to provide high performance, trouble free use in the most hostile conditions. The latches and all shafts and tongues are made from cast type 316 stainless steel. Square design enhance any marine craft. Latches can be installed vertically or horizontally, making them ideal for any opening.
The Latch-tite™ series is for applications that require a heavy-duty, high performance construction and high quality appearance.
- Cast stainless steel
- Type 316
- Deluxe polish finish
- Unique stainless steel shaft with bushing and twin Nitrile “O” rings for greater protection against water penetration
- Over center anti-rattle handles provide quiet operation
- Concealed fasteners
- Mold plugs available upon request for boat builders
- Adjustable depth
- Dimensions: 2-7/16" x 2-7/16"
- Edge Thickness: 5/32"
- Adjust Depth: 1-3/4"
- Hole Size: 2-1/16"
- Overall Depth: 2-5/16"
- Screw: #8
TACO Latch-tite™ Stainless Steel 2-7/16" Square by TACO Marine
MADE BY: TACO Marine
SHIP WEIGHT (lbs): 0.5
- Marine Hardware
ACCESSORIES BY SKU:
- MADE IN CHINA
See our full line of TACO Marine products
- Part Number: 66288
- Accessories by Manufacturer ID:
- Customs Code: 8302.30.30.60
- Shipped via USPS First Class mail.
- Packaging Size (H/W/L): 2 X 3 X 3 inches
Manufacturer ID: F16-2525